Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Roman is 2!!




Yesterday Roman celebrated his 2nd birthday. We had a pretty low key day. He went to his wellness visit, He is in the 100th percentile for his height and 80th percentile for his height. He got a flu shot and did really well. After that we went grocery shopping and then went swimming. He is doing so well in the pool. He was actually ok with dunking his head! He is very close to treading water. We had a nice dinner at home and some cake! I feel like he is so much older today! He says "please" and "thank you", he is also saying "whats that?" all the time!! We got him an easel for his birthday so him and Sam can do art together.

I have about 5 weeks left until my due date. I'm starting to slow down alot. I spend much more time releaxing these days. Everything is ready for Phineas to get here!! We had to turn Romans room into a room suitable for a 2 year old and newborn. I sometimes worry I won't remember how to take care of a newborn because I am so used to a toddler but I'm sure it will all come back to me. Roman will come up and kiss my belly and say "baby!". I had him watch a birthing video the other day but I still don't know if he really understands whats going on. He has been extra needy lately so I feel like he knows something is up...

We will try to make sure to keep everyone updated when I go into labor and give birth. I try to keep my facebook page updated a lot. Sam doesn't really use his email or facebook page so mine is kept updated with pictures and whats going on. We have wi-fi on our laptop so we will probably be emailing from the hospital!!!

No comments: